Hi Roelof,

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, at 09:45:47 [GMT +0200] (which was 15:45 where I
live) you wrote:

RO> you could check for new mail every minute, that way keeping the
RO> received time at the server and the client practically the same.

Thanks. But I want it technically the same.

RO> However, since you're dividing the mailflow between two people, the
RO> best way to divide the mail would be to use the same mailbox at the
RO> server and when your shift is done let your TB logoff. That way the
RO> messages that you don't download are for your colleague.

Actually there are in all five people...:(... They will all receive the emails sent to
a specific mailbox, and they handle the emails by time frame. The biggest problem is
that not all of my workmates are using TB, some are actually using OE(or Outlook),
which could display the time when the emails arrive at our mail server.

I've been trying to pursuade them to use TB, and two of the 5 are using TB now. The
others just stick to the MS client.

I really hope this problem could be fixed technically. Thanks anyway Roelof! :)

Joe Lee

A fan of The Bat! in domain name industry

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 2