Hello Auke,

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've asked several times to be removed/unsubscribed
> from the mailing list, but I keep receiving mail anyway.
> They'll all be deleted unread from the server, and this
> autoresponse will be sent until my name is removed.

It's really very simple and has been answered many times. Just click
on the link at the bottom of any mail here. In case you don't know the
one I mean it is :

Once on the page go to "Unsubscribing or Adjusting your Subscription"
and there you go. then you don't have to send any more petulant auto

Richard