Hi everybody,

I use a folder tree with several levels of subfolders. For each new
subfolder I create, the subfolder templates are the same as the default
ones defined in the Account Properties dialog box, unless of course I
change them manually afterwards. However, I'd prefer subfolder templates to
be the same as the templates of the direct parent folder (again, unless I
change them manually).

E.g. The account I've set up has a set of standard templates [A]. I've
created a folder B with a different set of templates [B]. Now every new
subfolder I create under folder B uses the A templates, but should ideally
use the B templates by default. How can I do this?

TB version 1.62r, Win 2000.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

--
Jenny Horn, Stockholm, Sweden