Hello P.K.Roy,

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:10:13 +0530 GMT (23/07/03, 13:40 +0700 GMT),
P.K.Roy  (Mon_Sat) wrote:

> want to send email to one particular address..want bat to open with
> the compose window everytime with this email id in TO field..

Create a shortcut for TB and use the Command Line Paramater (hint: TB's
help file) /MAIL with the parameter TO=

> what if got 2 access level password protected account..

I don't think you can password protect accounts on different levels,
but you can create two password-protected accounts. When you check out
the command line parameters /MAIL as indicated above, you will find
that the parameters USER and PASSWORD might be your friends.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The real question for 1988 is whether we're going to go forward to
tomorrow or past to the--to the back! --V.P. Dan Quayle.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM