24-Jul-2003 20:26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> is there a way to create a filter for a group I created in my address
> book?

Yes.

In the sorting office for the account, create a rule that will match all
messages (a common method recommended on the list is to check for "e"
anywhere in the message) and select the folder you want to move the
messages to.

Then go to the "advanced" tab for that rule (the last tab). That tab has a
scrollbar!!! (three exclamation marks since it took me months to find you
can scroll down and there's more options). The third-last checkbox is what
you're looking for, should be pretty self-explanatory from there on... :-)

> I want to sort all e-mails from that group into a specific folder.

Exactly what I'm doing here as described above. Works like a charm.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

One can search the brain with a microscope and not find the man, and can
search the stars with a telescope and not find God. -- J. Gustav White