On Friday, 25 July 2003, Stuart Hemming wrote:

T>> Thanks. That works for me. (But I still don't know what AltGr means.)
SH> On most PC keyboards, it's the Alt key on the right-hand side of the

Define "most keyboards". I did another Google search when I read this,
and after limiting the search to English language, I found it is
"usually the right Alt key on European [some pages said
'international'] keyboards".

Not much use to me in Australia (everyone assumes that, if we speak
English, have "dollars" as currency, and go to war when the US says
because our prime minister likes licking the president's arse, we must
really be American. We're not.)

An easy way to type € is great for me, as I have clients all over the
world, some who like invoices in US dollars, some who like invoices in
euros, and a majority who would prefer not to be invoiced at all.

I almost never use the right Alt key as the left one is much easier to
hit (for me) in most cases. It would be really useful to have an extra
mondifier key, so does anyone know a way to activate AltGr on US
keyboard layouts?

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]