I was wondering why my email to my brother kept being rejected. I
thought it was rejecting my ISP, but when I switched to a POP3 mailbox
hosted independently of any ISP it was still rejected. My host asked
why, and was told:

>That message (or messages from that sender to that recipient) was the
>first non-spam use of an X-Mailer of "The Bat!" in an extremely long
>time.  (I went back several months in the logs.)
>
>It's a real client, but it seems like nobody other than spammers use
>(or forge) it.

Doug
--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]