Hello fellows,

On   Friday,   May   30,   2003,   0:33:29,   Me   wrote   in  message
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

C> Problem comes using template macro and/or command prompt parameter
C> "A" to attach the file via:
C>     %ATTACHFILE="Z:\msgfile.msg"  in  template
C>     or
C>     thebat.exe /MAILU='account';TO='recipient';S='subject';A='z:\msgfile.msg'
C> in command prompt.

C> All I get when opening attachment is something in the form:

C> UmV0dXJuLXBhdGg6IDxNLldhc2hpbmd0b25AcmFuY2FjY2lvLml0Pg0KUmVjZWl2ZWQ6IGZyb20g
C> bmVyaWtlc2JyYW5ka2FyLnNlIChbMTk1LjY3LjMxLjUwXSkNCglieSBuZXN0ZWQtbmV0Lm9yZyAo

C> I've set MIME in every check-box I've found.

Konrad Szkudlarczyk gave the solution:

K> Change   option   "account   properties/files&dirs/keep  attachment
K> files:"  "separately"  or  "in message" (one of them works fine). I
K> think it's a little bug in TB!.

When  storing attachments separately it works fine. Problem now is the
fact that I use SecureBat, which does not store separately.

I think this is a bug, could it be fixed in 1.63?

PD. Is there a different list for SecureBat questions? If so, please
indicate how to subscribe.

--
Chema Berian (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Moderator, Spanish TB User Discussion List (GDUTB)

Using SecureBat! 1.62s on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1