On Friday, August 1, 2003, 5:52:01 PM, Roelof Otten wrote:

DW>> Isn't there already a shortcut? F12 does it on my system - I don't
DW>> think that's a shortcut I edited, I think it was already there.

RO> Not on my system. And I don't have any edited shortcuts, nor did I
RO> delete any.

Hmmm...its on the "Message" drop-down menu - it says "Move to
folder...F12".

Ah, I just played with it & changed it to F10. Now it says "Move to
folder...F10". I never knew the menus changed to follow your shortcut
edits - cool :-)

Anyway, if it's a shortcut someone wants, it's an easy thing to make -
Christian, have you worked it out?

--
Deborah