On Monday, August 4, 2003, 11:28:30 AM, Chris wrote:

> I'm having a problem with replying to messages in The Bat! The problem
> is that The Bat! will only include some of the original message in the
> reply - not all of the text. Is there an option to set how much of the
> text The Bat! includes in the reply, or is this some sort of bug? I
> want The Bat! to include all the text of the message I'm replying to,
> no matter how long it is.

You don't say how you are replying, or what text is missing, but two
things spring to mind:

- TB! does not quote sigs in replies, so everything below the sig
delimiter will be cut (-- )

- f4 only quotes the highlighted text.

One way to get round the chopping of the sig is to use the %text macro
in your reply template.  This appears to quote the whole of the
original text, including the text below the sig delimiter.

If you changes the template you use for the list, don't forget you
will need to manually trim your reply to get rid of the sig text, or
use f4 on the text you want to reply to.

Julian

--
  Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1