Hi Alex:

Yes, that is what I needed.  I will give that a shot.

Eric

I Cor 10:31
Eric Santon
Coach Tri City Baseball League 6th & 7th A Division
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: 816.246.1216
Fax: 816.554.9341

05-Aug-2003 21:56, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I checked off everything under the view menu, message
> headers and made no difference.  I think we are not
> talking about the same issue.  I need the date,time,
> sender email address & name to show up when I hit reply
> or forward.  That is not happening.  I just have the
> text of the senders email showing and nothing else.

> not sure how to describe it any other way.

Ah, all right. What you mean is that you want to include the sender's info
as a reply-header into your own reply (like the first line you see above),
correct?

You have to edit the message templates and fill them with the macros you
need (macros are variables). The reply Peter Meyns sent you describes how
to do that. You can use the helpfile to find which macros you can use
(press F1, click on Index and search for Macros). You can place the macros
anywhere in your reply.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

The miracle is that the universe created a part of itself to study the rest
of it, and that this part, in studying itself, finds the rest of the
universe, in it's own natural inner realities. -- John C. Lilly