Hi, all!

I've been able to open encrypted messages using my smart card, but so
far, have had no luck getting The Bat! to sign and encrypt messages.
Any suggestions, or is it not supported yet?

I'm using Microsoft CrytoAPI with ActivCard Gold Cryptographic Service
Provider. Using the internal implementation seems to keep signatures
on incoming messages from being recognized as good, therefore I have
to use the Microsoft implementation. On the other hand, the address
book doesn't contain certificates when using the Microsoft
implementation, and obviously, it's kinda hard to encrypt a message
when the recipient's certificate isn't available in the address book.
It can't even find a certificate to sign with. When using internal
implementation, it can't find the issuer certificate, so it can't sign
anything anyway.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.62r under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1 on
an AMD Athlon XP 1900 (1.6G real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.