Hello Sean,

Monday, August 4, 2003, 4:31:23 AM, you wrote:
SRT> I am trying the Bayesit plugin but even when I mark mail as spam,
SRT> my spam count remains at 0. I am using the current .3a

<moderator>

As BayesIT is still under development and definitely beta at this
point, you'll be better served posting to either TBDEV or TBBETA.
TBUDL is primarily for new users and users sticking with stable
releases of everything.

Thanks

</moderator>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB