I'm new to TB - I've been an Eudora user for years - then it started
crashing - So I'm looking for a stable replacement. I like what I've
seen so far. I have a couple of questions

1. Is there a way to send a message without getting the confirmation
dialog box? (The confirmation dialog box being that dialog box that
makes sure you want to send the email.)  It may seem like a small thing
- but it's the small things that add up. :)

2. Is there a way to make the 'Edit Mail Message' window come up at a
size that does not require horizontal scrolling? Again - it's a
nuisance to have to resize the window to keep from scrolling.

Thanks for helping a newbie,

 Joe                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]