Hi Deborah,
In a message with mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 On 12 Aug 2003 22:11:15  (my local time 13 aug 2003 04:11:15), you
typed:

DK>> I had the same thing happen on my Win2K box at work. I ran it at
DK>> home a few minutes ago on my WinXP box and it ran fine. Bug?

DW> It ran fine, first time, on both the computers here, both running Win2K
DW> :-/

I can't run it at all, since i can for the life of me not find the
"system restore" thing on my Win XP Pro. Where should i look for it?
Cymantec said you should turn it off, but as i said i can't even find
it, so i don't know if i've got it.

/Krister mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This mail brought to you by The bat! V2.0 Beta/1, on Windows XP 5 1 build 2600
Pgp keys available here:
Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]