Hello Lex,

On 12 Aug 2003 at 11:05:13 +0100 GMT [12:05 CEST] you wrote:

LT> Hi,

LT> Could I change the RE: into something of my own language? Is there a
LT> macro somewhere? (haven't found one yet)

Not a good idea as other MUAs won't recognize it. German Outlook does
this and you end up with "Re: AW: some subject". What's wrong with
"Re"?

--
Cheers,
 Andre

"Avoid overly pretentious job titles such as
 'Lord of the Realm, Defender of the Faith, Emporer of Siberia'
 or 'Director of Corporate Planning'."
 ~ The Official MBA Handbook on business cards