Sorry if this is an old thread for you guys - first posting for me.

I've been playing around with beta 2 and noticed that there is now a
panel for anti-spam plug-ins. Are there actually any of these
available now? I checked out Spambayes last week but there was no
binary version and I didn't want to get to techie and roll my own.

I know that it is possible to put together some pretty effective
filters with TB but from using my BeOS Mail daemon I've been pretty
impressed with what Bayesian filters can do and would love to try one
out for TB.

--
Cheers,

Steve

Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/2 on Windows ME 4.90 Build  3000