Hi Joe:

<snip>
RM>> I have heard of the ability to sync theBat!
<snip>
RM>> one concern for Palm Users was the inability to sync to folders
RM>> other than the Inbox.

JC> If the sync to the Inbox folder will move the message from
JC> the Palm to the Inbox  folder on the PC, then you can easy re-filter
JC> the Inbox on the PC (right click on the Inbox and select 'Re-filter
JC> Messages' )

Good point. That would be a good way of filtering mail from the Palm
to the Desktop Inbox. Something one would do if you collected mail
while on the road.

However, if you would like to filter you mail into different folders
and have that structure with you on your PDA, then the current Palm
solution is not viable.

You would also need a choice of which folders you would want to sync.
Some folks have dozens of folders they filter their mail to.

- Ricardo

Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/1 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1