Hello Terry,

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:23:27 +0100 GMT (25/08/2003, 21:23 +0700 GMT),
Terry wrote:

> It would be great as a work-around if there was some way to
> "double-up" on filters - for example, move a set of messages to one
> folder and, as they enter that folder, have a set of filters that act
> on the messages and filter them further. I don't know if that is
> possible or not. I've experimented some but have never been able to
> get it to work. Hopefully, someone will tell me there's a real easy
> way of doing this that I have missed.

It 's a good idea for the wishlist. I just checked, and Incoming
filters, while they have a drop-down box arrow, don't actually have a
drop-down box. Would be nice if you could choose Source folder from
anywhere. Add it to the wishlist.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Was ist das fuer eine Zeitform: "Ich haette kein Kind werden sollen"?
Preservativ defekt.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/4
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM