Hi P,

@25-Aug-2003, 12:29 -0500 (18:29 UK time) P . Johnson [PJ] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

PJ> I'm having trouble with a template for Reply while in The Bat
PJ> folder.

The first thing I'll say here is that Address book templates are
often a better and clearer alternative to Folder templates. I use
them extensively. Folder templates can even be a danger when they
include macros to change the addressing of a message.

Consider also, that any "off-list" replies will still inherit the
formatting you have designed for on-list messages.

PJ> Nothing at all appears in the message section, even though the
PJ> macros are in the template (in fact I copied them from anther
PJ> folder). The template is pretty simple:

PJ> %Cursor

PJ> On %ODateEn, %TIME, %OFROMADDR wrote:

PJ> %Quotes

In this instance, I would check in your address book to see if you
have an entry for the list posting address and look at the templates
there. If there is a specific template it will override the folder
template anyway.

--
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.0 Beta/4 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1