Michael Thompson, [MT] wrote:

MT> Is there any way to add some ones key from a message? When I get a
MT> PGP signed message, and click on the signature button on the viewer,
MT> it opens the PGP log window, but there seems to be no way off adding
MT> it to my keyring.

MT> Any ideas?

I assume that you've enabled the PGP 8 integration with TB! by going to
Tools/OpenPGP/'Choose OpenPGP Version'?

After doing that, go to Tools/OpenPGP/OpenPGP Preferences.

The PGP options dialog should appear.

Go to the Servers tab and enable the option:

Synchronize with server upon ... "verification".

You can now try checking a signature signed with a key not on your
keyring. The autochecking mechanism should be triggered. If it's not,
then I don't know what's wrong. Likely a problem with your PGP
installation.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html