Hi List,

 I did a cursory search of the archives, and the answer to my question
 doesn't seem promising. Is there a way to automatically view mime
 attachments? I'm really frustrated with clicking. Although, the way
 TB! handles the list's digest is nice, bringing up a new message
 window.

 TB! 1.62r

 Also, what will happen if I click "Install The Bat! as the simple MAPI
 request handler"? Specifically, what I would like to do is have an
 application be notified by TB! when a particular type of email
 arrives. Can it do that? I know about the "Run external program"
 option in the action tab of the filters section, which will do the
 job just fine. But what can the MAPI handler do? There doesn't seem
 to be a help section on this topic.

 Christopher Brown