Hallo Fledermäuse,

I just installed the new v2 and not much has changed on the first look. But oh well,
since I was using the latest beta before, that is not much of a surprise. I read
somewhere on the lists that the v2.0 is just the final release of the 1.63 betas,
right? Which reminds me, I remember faintly, that when I was looking into TB, before
registering (one year ago almost), that I read somewhere already back then, that a v2
was planned, but that it would be a completely NEW thing, newly developed, and that
the v1 would continue to exist, too. Now it more or less looks, like the v1 will be
phased out? Which was the main reason for me to upgrade to v2, since I have (so far)
no need for IMAP, the provider where I am doesn't offer that (no wonder it's just the
largest european communication company - Deutsche Telekom, duh).

btw, is talking about the v2 release on TBBETA not off topic now O:-)

--
regards,
 Jurgen

Using The Bat! v2.00 (registered) on WinXP.5.1.2600.SP1