Monday, September 1, 2003, 6:29:47 PM,Vishal wrote:

V> I know, I know, this has been discussed before. But has ANYONE managed to get TB
V> to do automatic mail checks with Zonealarm Pro installed? I'd rather not shift
V> to Kerio yet as ZA is otherwise an excellent firewall. ZA does not appear to be
V> blockign outgoing SMTP connections, so I don't know what the problem is.

Yes I do all the time Vishal - I use Win 98SE and TB! and ZAPro works
fine here (as did ZA free before it) - with or without automatic mail
checks. I think I'm one of the very few who doesn't seem to have any
problems at all with ZAP.

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com