Hi danger,

dh> I have not found posted the Amnesty policy for newly registered 1.x
dh> uses to obtain a new key for Ver. 2.x

I am also interested in this. I registered on 27 August. I sent an
email to ritlabs last night, and am awaiting a response. I'm sure they
have many emails to go through this week with the new version coming
out.

As someone had mentioned a few days ago, I had over 20 days left on
the eval period, and I now hope that registering early was not a mistake.

 Christopher Brown
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.code-breaker.com