Hallo Paco,

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:58:05 +0200GMT (3-9-03, 9:58 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

>> Create a special group in your address book (or a special address
>> book) and put the list of email addresses in there. Now use the
>> 'Advanced' filter option of "Sender must be in address book/group".

PC> Thanks for your response. I made up a blacklist group and used
PC> the advanced filter (neat in itself!), but when this (the
PC> blacklist filter) is active it shuts down all my other spam
PC> filters.

Did you add this AB filter to your previous filter as an additional
condition set? That's the only reason I can imagine that it interferes
with your old filter.
Create a new filter, use as condition a dot in the kludges (triggers
always) and set the address book condition on the 'Advanced' tab.

If this isn't the case, then you'd better post your filter, so we can
have a look at it. In order to post a filter, select it in the sorting
office, press Ctrl-C (don't use the copy-button, that's something
entirely different) and paste it into your message.

PC> What am I missing?

A correct signature delimiter: dash, dash, space, enter at a new line.
That enables your correspondents with adult mail clients to
automatically strip your signature (and the list's) in a reply.

--
Groetjes, Roelof