Is anyone else seeing this surprising feature in v.2?

I have about half a dozen accounts that TB checks. Messages are sorted
into about 100 folders. All of that works properly, except that for
ONE account, the list of accounts doesn't change to indicate new mail
is present.

This happens on both the home and office machines.

It's a different account in each case, but both of the accounts are
about 3/4ths of the way down the list. The account in question never
lights up until I select the inbox.

Most of the accounts have a specific sound attached, so I know where
to look even if the account doesn't light up. IOW, it's not a killer,
just a minor annoyance. It would be easy enough to move the account up
or down to see if it's somehow a positional thing -- or even to delete
the account and recreate it.

--
Bill Blinn Technology Editor ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - 9/3/2003 at 8:48 AM
Technology Editor, Newsradio 610 WTVN, Columbus, Ohio