Friday, September 5, 2003, 4:44:22 AM, Joe wrote:

JL> I just upgraded to v2.0 but was depressed to find this error:

JL> "List index out of bounds"

JL> The error occurs everytime I fetch the emails from POP
JL> server. After receiving the last email's
JL> header, a warning window pops up showing this annoying message.....:(

JL> Can somebody our there help me please? I like the new version
JL> but if this error can't be fixed,
JL> I'll have to stick to v1.62r which I'm using now.

Try running the Maintenance Centre before you do anything else - I did
this and it solved the problem of odd messages/behaviour - you'll find
it under the Folder menu. I selected Kill Dupes and Compress all
Folders and TB! has been as good as gold ever since. HTH ;-)

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Flying high with The Bat! v2.00 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com