Hi Roelof,

on Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:45:22 +0200GMT (05.09.03, 19:45 +0200GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

PM>> Maybe it's a Win98 issue. Confirmed here. <alt>+F6 does nothing.

RO> Confirmed on Win98. With one extra. When I've called SmartBat once
RO> (with F6), it doesn't matter whether I press F6 or Alt-F6, both keep
RO> toggling the SmartBat screen on and off. The scheduler tab never gets
RO> focussed. (Only on mouseactions.)

Extra confirmed too.

Shouldn't this be on TBBETA? Or on bugtrack? It is about the release
version, right, so TBUDL is (formally) ok. I'm just afraid that it might
not be of interest for many TBUDL users, as it's in fact bug
tracking...?

--
Cheers
Peter

"If they don't want us to drink and drive, why do you have to have
a driver's license to buy beer?"

Winamp currently playing: Robert Wyatt - Little Red Robin Hood Hit the Road