Hello Thomas,

Saturday, September 6, 2003, 2:24:32 AM, you wrote:

>> Now, with V2, I can delete the entry in the BCC field, but when I move
>> down into the message body, the BCC field is repopulated as per my
>> template, and I can't get rid of it. I realize that I could work
>> around it by setting up an alternative template, but perhaps I'm
>> missing something?

tfmgn> Actually, the templates will be used when you hit the body. So, click in the
tfmgn> body first and then go back and then delete the BCC.

Thanks for the tip. It does work, but clicking in the body isn't
enough. I have to actually type a character in the body, then go back
up to the header and delete the field there. It's no big deal, just
that I was used to doing it differently, with 1.x.

Keith