Hello Jack,

JM> Can I be confident that v2.0 backup/restore includes the Scheduler and
JM> SmartBat?

Scheduler should be backed up OK, as far as I remember - it was in the
beginning of the Beta series it appeared and I remember I was doing
something with its backup. However, it does not synchronise with the
existing event base.

SmarBat contents is not backed up because the files can be stored in
any directory of your system and this creates problems with restoring
them back - where should the files go, how to synchronise contents,
etc. This issue must be solved in the next release, though...

--
Cheers!
 Stefan