>It seems that Brook Humphrey said ...
>
>B> Just in case you want to know I did ask for A linux verion of the
>B> bat many times. Since they dont want to comply thats fine I went some
>B> palce else at least I'm not having allth arguments you guys are now
>B> weather or not to pay for 2.0 which I find to be extreemly funny.
>
>I often wonder why, when people stop using a particular program, they hang
>around with support groups for the programs they don't use. I guess they
>have a lot of spare time on their hands. I don't much care what anyone else
>uses; you've picked the program you feel works best for you. Fine. I've
>picked the one that I feels works best for me. You're right. I'm right.
>
>Easy as that.

Naw I still like the bat I just had higher hopoes for it. The reason I was still
around is bacuse till a few days ago I was still using the bat some times under
windows. Then I noticed all the trafic and everybody arguing about having to pay for
an upgrade and it all just struck me as funny.  I never said I dont use it anymore
just not at this time.