Hello Richard,

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 01:47:24 +0200 GMT (09/09/2003, 06:47 +0700 GMT),
Richard Trilling wrote:

> Is it possible to define the column headings in one single stroke for
> all of the folders in an account. Does a default setting exist in V2?

Folder / Properties / General, [X] Use account default column
settings.

Each folder having this checked is a default folder, so if you change
the settings in one, all folders with this tickmark checked will be
affected.

> I would like to add "color groups" to all my headings with out
> having to define in each folder.

I'm not sure I know what you mean, but try the above.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is
Hell?" Come early and listen to the choir practice.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM