Hallo Wilfried,

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:16:54 +0200GMT (9-9-03, 16:16 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

WM>   Can someone tell me wy the thread: "Re[3]: zonealarm and automatic mail checks
WM>   - works for anyone?" is not sorted as thread ?  I see only 1 reference every
WM>   time and the Re[x] is always incremented.

I'm viewing threads by references and the whole thread is threaded as
one. As can be seen in: www.krakeel.cistron.nl\thread.jpg
Only reason I can imagine it isn't threaded at your place is that you're
purging your messages too soon.

WM>   I saw same fenomene in other mailing lists also with persons using The bat.

Only times I encounter messages from TB that don't thread properly is
when they're posted by someone who's reading that list in a (non-mime)
digest format or when the list server sends different message-ID's to
every subscriber. (Yep, there are list servers that carry that
'feature')

--
Groetjes, Roelof