Hi Anne,

A> Even if it's not clickable, if you highlight the URL - the
A> http://foobar.com bit only - and right click there's an entry in the
A> context menu that says Open URL - select that to open the URL anyhow..
A> works for me - I use this quite a bit.

Okay that works, and I guess that also answers the question as to
whether or not there's a switch to turn on <URL:> recognition.

It's just that it yet another step to have to perform and I'm surprised
that something as well featured as the Bat doesn't support a very
common form of URL embedding.

Now how I post that to the wish/obvious omission list? :-)

--
 Mark Adams              |  Computer Systems
 Acemake Computers       |  Network Support

Men are shameless. If you're not thinking with your wiener, you're
acting directly on its behalf. Minnie Driver, Good Will Hunting