09-Sep-2003 19:29, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

A>> ... I may not be of help with the initial problem (which looks incomplete
A>> HTML filtering to me since the <TITLE> tag itself is filtered while its
A>> contents remain)...

> Yes but is that a TB! bug or something to do with the generating
> Outlook do you think?

Since converting an HTML reply to plain text in Outlook doesn't leave any
"Message" or whatever fragments, I'd assume it has been overlooked in TBv2.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting
myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than
ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
- Sir Isaac Newton