Wednesday, September 10, 2003, 2:08:16 AM, Chris wrote:

C>  How come the alternating quote coloring and the signature coloring
C>  doesn't work when using the "Fixed width Font" viewer (Options ->
C>  Preferences -> Viewer)?

My alternate quotes are differently coloured - dark red and pale
greenish - and I'm using the Plain Text Viewer+Fixed Width Fonts. I don't
have any colouring on sigs tho'... I only get that with the
RTViewer+Proportional Fonts and then only when there's a proper
sig delimiter --  (dash dash space) in the message. I thought
this is how it is supposed to work?

--
Cheers,
 Anne

Flying high with The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222

Visit The Bat! Users' Unofficial Help Forum http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com