Hallo Pixie,

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 06:56:57 -0400GMT (10-9-03, 12:56 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

MW>> Anyway, in digest mode the header on my message looks fine to me.

P> Does there happen to exist a command I can grab digests for the
P> last day or two?

Not automatically. But you could ask someone to forward those digests.
I you'd like to receive them, I could forward the digests to you.

Only if you ask me to, of course. It wouldn't be nice for you if
several of us send you all digests since Monday. Depends a bit on your
connectivity whether that would be a mere nuisance or severe problems.
;-)

--
Groetjes, Roelof