Hi,

When I read my mail in TB I use "Message autoview" or preview pane.
In  Account  -  Propertie - Options, I sellected "Mark message as read
only when it is open in a separate windows".
I  do  not  want  the message to be marked read when viewing it in the
preview pane.

Now  that I've joint this list I use the "view folder" to brows throug
the   messages.  (double  click on a message and select view - message
list)

But   when  I click on an unread message it will become read. Is there
a way to prevent this like with the option with the preview pane?

Also the collom order is not the same as in the main screen. How can I
set a "default" "view folder" view?

--
Cheers,
 Edgar

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1
Build  2600 Service Pack 1