Hello, all:

JD> Hello Dave,

JD> Thursday, September 11, 2003, it was written:

>>> Oh how I wish for that feature. :)

I am now using Januk Aggarwal's excellent wrap templates

http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html#rewrap
(%QINCLUDE="wq")

for (replies and forwards) and also hope to accomplish wrapping on
redirects, too. (Ideas?) FWIW, I use redirect frequently to modify a
subject line. With a two-letter nickname for addressees, I can
redirect pretty quickly.

1. Would this work-around make sense to others here, until "wrap
incoming" is available?

2. Do others already have a better way to customize subject lines?

(Special thanks to Marck for walking me over to that template.)

Best regards,

David