Hello Cyber,

CT>   Is there any way to get the date a message was received
CT> (not created) into the templates?

I've just started playing about with TB macros etc so I thought I'd give
it a go. Now I'm more confused than when I started. At first glance this
seemed to give me what I wanted but unfortunately I glanced again so now
I have some questions:

%SETPATTREGEXP="(;.*$)"
%REGEXPBLINDMATCH="%HEADER('Received')"
%VAR123=%SUBPATT='0'
%SETPATTREGEXP="\s.*(?=\+)"
%REM='Without timezone info?'
Received on %REGEXPMATCH="%VAR123"
%REM='With timezone info?'
%SETPATTREGEXP="\s.*"
Received on (with TZ) %REGEXPMATCH="%VAR123"

This successfully retrieves the latest 'Received' date from the message
headers but that is obviously not the one TB uses. Is there any way of
accessing that?

Why should I need to use the %VAR at all? Shouldn't it be possible to
put:
%REGEXPMATCH="%SUBPATT='0'"
That just gives me the whole header.

Is it possible to run a macro against incoming mail?
Any pointers gratefully received.

 Mark

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TB! 2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 1