Hello Fernando,

FPNC> Well, the space was there, I have checked it in the folder
FPNC> template and there is a blank space after "--". So I don't know
FPNC> why doesn't work. Maybe because I have upgraded to v2?

DOH!!! DOH!!! DOH!!!

I formally apologize to you. I'm sorry. I had replied to your message
and just saw the regards<crlf>Fernando Nájera and since I'm used to
seeing that stuff (see my sig for example) below the cut mark, I
mod'ed the message for sig delimiter. Your sig delimiter is correct
and functioning as it should, it's just below your name.

Again, sorry for the mod'ed post. I was wrong.

Although, just for GPs, putting your regards and name under the
delimiter means we won't have to cut it out when we reply.

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 2.00 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB