Hi David,

DRA> How do other Batters store important notes? (If there is nothing to
DRA> annotate.)

  My strategy is to use the color group capability (Message / Colour
  Group), and I also park such messages. I have defined a color group
  called TIPS, which is of course the color group I choose.
  Periodically I move those messages to a separate folder called "TIPS
  from TBUDL."  Though I haven't done it yet, I should probably define
  a Read Message filter and use that to do everything all at once.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows ME 4.90 Build 3000