Hello Christian Dysthe,

Christian Dysthe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on Monday, September 15, 2003 at 3:59:14 PM

CD> Hello ,

CD> I was playing around with BayesIT and when it caught it's first spam
CD> mail the "Junk Mail" folder was created. However, since I am running
CD> Spamassassin on my mail server with bayesian filtering enabled I do
CD> not need this plug-in. I have therefore set up SpamPal which gets rid
CD> of the few runaway spam mail Spamassassin lets through. I want to
CD> install The Bat! 2.0 on a couple of other machines with SpamPal, but
CD> can't figure out how to create the Junk Mail folder without having a
CD> spam plug-in do it. Am I missing something obvious?

If you want to move the messages that Spampal considers to be spam you have to
manually create a new folder and make a filter in the account where you want to have
it active.

This process is being described on the site of Spampal

http://www.spampal.org/usermanual/clients/bat/bat.html

it is self explanatory, for setting up the filter please look at point 3.4

hope this is of assistance

Rene        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]