Hello Melissa,

> Sometimes when a new message comes into a folder, I'll hear the "new
> message" sound, but the "new messages" list in the folder tree will
> not show in bold font until I actually click on that folder. This
> causes me to not know which folder within the account has received new
> mail until I get lucky and click on the affected folder. This doesn't
> happen every time new mail comes in, but it happens often enough to be
> annoying.

For what it's worth, I've noticed that type of behaviour (though
only occasionally) under 1.x. I've definitely seen it on my XP
machine, but I think it may also happen once in a while on the Win2K
machine as well.

 Shauna                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! version 1.62r on Windows XP