Thomas Fernandez, [TF] wrote:

TF> Yes, it will delete the file manually, using Windows functions that
TF> way. Or any other way. The point is, TB should delete the file
TF> automatically.

If so, then optional please. If no option, then leave as is. I've been
using it as a means to edit certain text files quickly. If I wish to no
longer do so, I wish to remove the pad and not delete the actual file at
the same time. An automatic deletion would assume that the only reason
one would have need for the linked text file would be in the context of
SmartBat use.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html