Hallo all,

I posted to php-general mailing list, got a reply and replied again.
But my own reply gets not displayed in the mailing lists folder.

And when I do search the whole account for these mails, the Finder
results in "4 messages in 2 folders found", but only displays 2: my
original post in the mailing lists folder and in the Sent folder.

Although there should be at least 5 messages:
- original post (and Sent copy)
- my own reply again (and copy in "Sent")

When I search explicitly in "Sent Items" both Sent items get found.
But when I include the php-general folder, only the first post (in 2
copies is displayed), but thebat says "4 messages found".

When I only search php-general it says "2 messages found", but
displays only one, which is my original post. There should be 3
messages, _if_ my second post (reply to reply) came through - because
it is not displayed in the php-general folder.
This is why I discovered this bug, as I thought the mail was lost -
and somehow it _is_.

anyone on php-general list? it's the topic "[PHP] multilanguage site:
performance question: included file with cases?".

I have searched for "performance question" in subject.

--
shinE!
Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600