Andrew Hodgson, [AH] wrote:

AH> What are the differences between the native PGP support in TB,

The native support that PGP offers is PGP v2.6. When using this, you'll
be restricted to using only RSA keys. Most of us use the newer DH/DSS
keys so you'd not be able to verify our signatures or use our public
keys for encrypting messages to us.

AH> the PGP 8.xx builds,

That's the latest official PGP version, available from www.pgp.com . The
latest version is v8.0.2 and TB! v2 will provide integrated support for
it.

AH> the NUPG builds

Don't know those builds. :/

AH> and the CKT builds?

These were developed by Imad Faiad in order to provide features not
available in PGP 6.5.8, the last of the official releases of PGP v6.x.x

I guess his further enhancement of this version to form the ckt builds
was motivated by the fact that the source for the later official PGP
versions were no longer available and this concerned him as well as the
other PGP user community.

--
 -= allie_M =- | List Moderator
PGPKeys: http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html