Open an "Edit mail message" window.
Enter a subject at least 4 or 5 words in length.
Place the cursor at the beginning of the 2nd word from the left.
Hold down SHIFT + CTRL while pressing the right arrow (words right of the cursor
become highlited).
Once several words are highlited (and still holding the SHIFT + CTRL keys now press
the left arrow key.
See the incorrect action of the editor?  It doews not un-highlite what you just
highlited, it instead now highlites the first word of the subject w/o undoing the
highlighting you would normally be undoing with this action.

It works fine in the message itself, but editing the subject is not working right.

QUESTION:  Will having posted this message here (as opposed to at RITs' site) do
anything at all toward alerting them (RitLabs) that such a problem exists?  I find
that I get better responses to my queries here than there and I'd hate like h*ll to
have to post everything twice!!