Hi,

Edgar wrote:

> My  German  is  not  that  good  (reading that is) so did I understand
> correctly that when you use TB! and MyGate the news messages will have
> a  MID  with a domain of your e-mail adres (It does I've checked that)
> and  that  may/might  get you into trouble on usenet since it is not a
> right domain (2years excisting and unique)?

Yes, that's exactly what it says.

> Is  there  something  you can do about it? (Not having a own domain or
> hiring one) The German site with info on how to loan one was down.

Well, it says on http://www.my-fqdn.de that you can either loan one
from the site which is currently down for reconstruction as well as
ask Thomas (who wrote the text) himself for a subdomain he will
provide to you upon your request. You can place your order by going to
http://sites.inka.de/ancalagon/fqdn/fqdn.php3

As far as I understand the text loaning is about the only option
you've got if you haven't registered your own domain yet.

If you need any further help with translation, feel free to contact
me.

Antje

Using The Bat! v2.00.6 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222  A